Please find here the latest Project 2020 update.
This document mirrors the report sent to the GNZ Board ahead of each Board meeting. You will see that there is a monthly update on the projects that are underway, this is only dated back to November when these reports were introduced to the Board papers. There is also a ‘Key tasks coming up’ section so you can see what we are working on over the next couple of months.
Alongside this work, there have been a number of presentations and discussions in forums and club visits across the country:
- Nelson: 29/30 August 2018 – Meeting with the Nelson Gymnastics Committee and club visit
- Auckland: 3 September 2018 – Auckland Clubs Manager’s meeting
- Wellington: 5/6 September 2018 – Club meetings, open forum and Club Managers meeting
- Christchurch: 20/21 November 2018 – Club meetings, open forum and Club Managers meeting
- Dunedin (and Lower SI club visits): 25-27 February 2019 – Club meetings, open forum.
We would like to thank the Technical Committees and the Gym for All Sport Development Committee for their input to date.
The RG proposed structure is almost ready and will be released to the RG community next week.