We are pleased to publish the 2021 National Trampoline Squads as follows:
Trampoline (iTRACSS Levels 5 & 6)
- Alexa Kennedy – Icon Trampoline Club
- Madaline Davidson – Olympia Gymnastics Club
- Dylan Schmidt – Icon Trampoline Club
- Blake Costley – Icon Trampoline Club
- Reegan Laidlaw – Olympia Gymnastic Sports
- Sean Wilson – Icon Trampoline Club
Double Mini Trampoline (iTRACSS Levels 5 & 6)
- Bronwyn Dibb (level 6) – Ice Trampoline Club
- Brooke Teear (level 6) – Ice Trampoline Club
- Melissa Romeril (level 6) – Icon Trampoline Club
- Campbell Robertson (level 6) – Ice Trampoline Club
- Scott Phillips (Level 6) – Ice Trampoline Club
- Jordan Twigge – Ice Trampoline Club
- Lachlan Smith – North Shore Trampoline Club
Congratulations to all athletes on their Squad selections. We wish you all the best in your upcoming season.
Does this mean athletes automatically make a NZ tour team?
No. Being part of the squad means that you are a targeted athlete, but depending on the competition, there will be other criteria to be met before a team is announced.
What does being part of the Squad mean?
As part of the National Squad, you will be invited to attend training sessions/camps with other squad athletes and coaches, as well as lectures and other learning opportunities for both athletes and their coaches.
How is the squad put together?
The National Squads are for athletes competing in senior international. Athletes are selected into the 2021 Squad using performance criteria achieved at key events during 2019/2020. Due to the Covid-19 situation, there will be no new additions to the Squads at this stage unless they met the criteria at events in the early part of 2020. Athletes can, however, be selected into the Squad during 2020/2021 if they achieve the performance criteria at identified key events. These key events are TBC due to the uncertainty around the competition season.
Updated Squad selection documents will be made available once Key events are established in 2021.
For any further information please either contact the Technical Committee Performance Advisor or email@example.com.