Our annual pinnacle event is now just three months away and this year the FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships are being held in Stuttgart, Germany, 4 – 13 October. Being the pre-Olympic year, Olympic quota spots are up for grabs in the individual All Around, apparatus and team competitions.
We are now pleased to announce that the following people have been selected to represent New Zealand at the 2019 World Championships:
- Isabella Brett (Christchurch School of Gymnastics)
- Maia Fishwick (Tri Star Gymnastics)
- Courtney McGregor (Boise State University / Christchurch School of Gymnastics)
- Head Coach: Jacey Humpherys (Tri Star Gymnastics)
- Assistant Coach: Christian Ivanov (Bart Connor Gymnastics)
- Judge – selected by FIG: Michelle Woolf (Hutt Valley Gymnastics)
- Judge: Esther Hyde (Christchurch School of Gymnastics)
- Head of Delegation for Artistic: Mary Wright
We wish both athletes and officials all the best in their preparations and competitions at this pinnacle event.