We are pleased to announce the New Zealand Team to compete at the World Cup in Minsk, 20-21 April 2019. The team who has been selected is:
- Alexa Kennedy (Icon Trampoline Club)
- Madaline Davidson (Olympia Gymnastic Sports)
- Dylan Schmidt (Icon Trampoline Club)
- Coach: Jarrod Heriot (NZ Trampoline Coach) – conditional pending First Aid re-certification
- Judge: Maree Stenning (ICE Trampoline)
Congratulations to all those selected. After your recent successes in Baku, we very much look forward to you representing New Zealand again in Minsk.