We are excited to have selected a team to represent New Zealand at the 2019 Aeon Cup to be held in Takasaki, Japan, 24 – 27 October.
The team who has been selected is:
- Aya Tanaka-Probert – Senior (Xtreme Rhythmix)
- Havanah Hopman – Senior (Counties Manukau Gymnastics)
- Laylah Waggie – Junior (Xtreme Rhythmix)
- Non-travelling reserve: Chalisa Bond – Junior (Counties Manukau Gymnastics)
- Coach: Erica Thorby (Xtreme Rhythmix)
- Judge: Tracey Redhead (Counties Manukau Gymnastics)
Congratulations to all athletes and officials. We wish you all the best with your preparations, travels and competitions in Japan.