It gives us pleasure to announce a young team to represent New Zealand at the upcoming Valeri Liukin and Houston Invitational competitions. These are to be held in Texas in January 2020.
The team who have been selected is:
- Rory Quinn (Counties Manukau Gymnastics) – withdrawn due to injury
- Alex Livingston (Dunedin Gymnastics Academy)
- Lewis Thomson (Invercargill Gymnastics Club)
- Alexander Sims (Hutt Valley Gymnastics)
- Ryan Townsend (Whangarei Academy of Gymnastics)
- Jordan Cardno (Counties Manukau Gymnastics)
- Sam Marshall (Olympia Gymnastic Sports)
- Kennedy Payne (Olympia Gymnastic Sports)
- Finlay Jones (Affinity Gymnastics Academy)
- Head of Delegation: Stuart Albrey
- Head Coach: David Colvin (Olympia Gymnastic Sports)
- Assistant Coach: Andrew Forrest (Dunedin Gymnastics Academy)
We wish the team all the best with their travels and competitions.