Our annual pinnacle event is now just three months away and this year the FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships are being held in Stuttgart, Germany, 4 – 13 October. Being the pre-Olympic year, Olympic quota spots are up for grabs in the individual All Around, apparatus and team competitions.
We are now pleased to announce that the following people have been selected to represent New Zealand at the 2019 World Championships:
- Misha Koudinov (Tri Star Gymnastics)
- Devy Dyson (Phoenix, Vancouver / Tri Star Gymnastics)
- Coach: David Phillips (Tri Star Gymnastics)
- Judge: Gareth Brettell (Tri Star Gymnastics)
- Head of Delegation for Artistic: Mary Wright
We wish both athletes and officials all the best in their preparations and competitions at this pinnacle event.