The 2017 AGM and Conference will be held at the Basin Reservc, Buckle Street, Mount Cook Wellington on Sunday 7th May.
Registration is from 10 – 11am; the conference schedule runs from 11am to 3.45pm; the AGM takes place from 4 – 5pm. The day will conclude with a networking session from 5 – 7pm.
A 12-seater van will be available to shuttle between the airport and the Basin Reserve from 9am and then again from 5pm.
GymSports NZ will provide regional support as follows:
|Whangarei; Kerikeri; Kaitaia; Dunedin; Invercargill; Queenstown; Napier; Gisborne; New Plymouth; Timaru; Waikato; Bay of Plenty; West Coast (South Island)||$100|
|Auckland; Blenheim; Nelson; Christchurch||$50
|Wellington; Wanganui; Palmertson North||$0|
Please refer to the following documents:
- 2017 Annual General Meeting – Agenda
- Conference – Programme
- 2016 Annual General Meeting – Minutes
- Audited Accounts Year End 2016 and Auditors Letter
- Elected Board Nomination – Virginia Cathro
- Elected Board Nomination – Angie Dougal
- Chairman’s Report (as presented in the Annual Report)
- CEO’s Report (as presented in the Annual Report)
The Board Appointments Panel letter will be sent separately.
Should you have any questions regarding this information, please direct your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2016 Annual Report will be made available to you at the AGM.