We are super excited to announce that five of our New Zealand brevet judges have been invited by the Federation of International Gymnastics (FIG) to officiate at the upcoming Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. These judges are:
- WAG – Avril Enslow (Christchurch School of Gymnastics)
- WAG – Michelle Woolf (Hutt Valley Gymsports)
- MAG – Gareth Brettell (Tri Star Gymnastics)
- MAG – Ken Bow (Mid Island Gym Sports)
- RG – Marnie Sterner (Xtreme Rhythmix)
Congratulations to all of these judges and we very much look forward to seeing you on your respective panels in April.