At this time of year, many of you are thinking about grant funding and some are already underway with applications. This is a good time to remind you of the various grant funding resources that are available on Club Portal and also to direct you to the new template to be used for requesting education quotes for funding grants.
All of the documents below are available on Club Portal > Documents > Finance > Grant Funding Guide
- Grant Funding Guide – this is your one stop shop. It takes you through everything you need to think about when applying for a grant from planning out your applications for the year through to how to structure a grant and how to answer questions like project outcomes etc.
- Regional Grant Funders List – this is a long list of the potential grant funders in your area, what they fun, links to website etc. The Auckland / Northland list has just been updated for 2020
- Grant funding support letter request template – we are happy to write tailored support letters from GNZ to accompany your funding application. If you would like a support letter, this request form ensures that we have all the information we need to avoid lots of backwards and forwards – which means we can get your letter to you quicker!
- Education funding quote request form – this is another area that has previously required lots of backwards and forward with the Education team to ensure they have all the right information. All quote requests will need to be submitted on this template – it will also help your planning by showing current course prices etc.
- Your Regional Relationship Manager – RM’s are always happy to help clubs maximise their grant funding. If you have not applied for grants before, you have a new person taking on the role or you have struggled to get positive responses in the past, let us know and we can provide support.