- 21 April – registrations close for Group Management in Dunedin and Understanding Movement #1 in Dunedin. Registrations must be made via the website.
- 29 April – Group Management – Dunedin
- 20 April – Understanding Movement #1 – Dunedin
- 12 May – registrations close for the 21 May Understanding Movement #2 in Wanaka. Registrations must be made via the website.
- 21 May – Understanding Movement #2 – Wanaka. Course presenters are Catherine Pell and Lisa McInroe.
Please email the Helpdesk with any enquiries.
Registering for courses online.
Not yet used the website to register students onto a course? Here’s how…
- Go to the Education calendar
- Type in the name of the module in the calendar search and / or use arrows to click through to relevant month
- Click into the course to find more details and the registration form – you will need to complete a form for each student
If you have a student who has pulled out of XTND, please let Lisa know as soon as possible, so that she is not chasing them for catch up sessions.
Communication with Students
All registration reminders will be sent to the club to then distribute to students. If a student needs a catch-up session, the RM will send direct to the students contact email and cc in the club.
A reminder to make sure that all mentoring sheets are sent in please, at the end of the two year programme. These should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All Year 2 students looking at doing the Elementary Coach Course in 2017, must ensure that the following has been done:
- All 8 XTND modules are completed
- Coaching hours have been signed off
- Year 1 and 2 mentoring sheets have been submitted.
If you are not sure please contact Lisa directly and she can share your student records with you.