Thank you to all those who participated in the Parent Survey following the NZ GymSports Championships this year. The survey results will be reviewed by the Wellington Committee in 2017 and will help to shape how things are run in the future.
Some of the suggestions include the following:
- A different approach to Wellington WAG training
- A review of the athlete handbook
- An information evening for parents prior to the intent forms deadline
- Purchasing of different size tracksuits
- A review of uniforms (MAG – remembering this is parent paid)
Once the survey has been reviewed and decisions made, these will be shared via e-News and email to all survey respondents.