The competition season has already started for some and is about to really get into full swing.
For a full list of events coming up in the region please check this most recent version of the Midlands Events Calendar. Please note this document is updated regularly and a new version will be sent out with each e-News.
Club entry forms
- MIGS Senior and Junior Competition entry form
- ARGOS Senior Competition entry form
- HCG Senior Competition entry form
- HCG Junior Competition entry form
Clubs are responsible for sending competition entry forms to other Clubs, however, we are happy to include them in e-News. E-News goes out at the end of each month so if you would like your entry form included please send to your Regional Relationship Manager by 20th of each month.
Waikato Academy for Young Achievers (WAYA)
The Waikato Academy for Young Achievers supports the development and overall well-being of young athletes who aspire to achieving sporting excellence.
To be eligible for WAYA, an athlete must:
- be nominated by their sport or school
- be competing at a regional level
- be aged between 15-17 years old at the commencement of the three year process. If an athlete is representing at a regional level before or after this age they can still be considered for entry.
Check out more information and application forms.
GymSports New Zealand AGM
This year the GymSports NZ AGM will be taking place on Sunday 7 May in Wellington. If you are not able to attend please make sure your vote is counted by completing a delegate form – also available from your Relationship Manager.