GymSports NZ Membership Spreadsheets
The Term 2 membership spreadsheets are due on 29 May 2017 – please make sure all forms are in on time to avoid late penalty fees.
Membership spreadsheets should include:
- All you active term members (Membership Type : GFA /WAG/ MAG/ TRA/ RG)
- All your coaches (Membership Type : None)
- All your club volunteers + Judges (Membership Type : None)
Note: you do not get charged membership fees for coaches and volunteers, however we do need this information for our reporting to Sport NZ.
IMPORTANT UPDATE – Wellington Community Trust
Wellington Community Trust has changed their funding options slightly which could have a very positive effect for your club! Wellington Community Trust supports all Member clubs from Waikanae south. So what’s changed?…
- Quick Response Grants: a quick and simple process for applications $5,000 and under.
- Community Grants: larger grants with a more strategic focus (either a regional application or as part of an application linking to the Regional Action Plan).
Check out the full newsletter.
Wellington Airport Awards
The Wellington Airport Community Awards are now open for 2017. Wellington Airport, in partnership with Wellington Community Trust, and the five local Councils join together to recognise the valuable contribution of volunteers in community groups across the wider Wellington region. This year 55+ groups will receive awards, with over $50,000 in award money to be presented.
Nominations close on 31 May – nominate someone now.
Sport Wellington Newsletter
Read the latest Sport Connector newsletter.