website builder Congratulations South Island…
As we now reach the end of the year it’s time to take a look back at all the fantastic achievements of 2017 and give ourselves a big pat on the back.
Together as Clubs you have achieved so much that it is worth taking the time to reflect back.
Some of the many notable achievements for 2017 are:
- Dunedin Gymnastic Academy and Christchurch School of Gymnastics enjoyed the arrival of their Olympic Rio equipment.
- Aorangi province sent their first ever Aerobics team to a National Championships and had amazing results.
- Invercargill started their first cluster of XTND coaches.
- Canterbury in Gymsports Trust along with ICE Trampoline, Olympia Gymnastic Sports, Christchurch School of Gymnastics and their army of volunteers hosted a very successful 2017 NZ National Trampoline Championships.
- The South Island has six new Gymnastics NZ presenters.
- Gymnastics Nelson hosted a wonderful 2017 NZ National Artistic Championships with support from Clubs who contributed their equipment (Blenheim Gymnastics Club and Waimate Gymnastics Club).
- All the amazing coaches, judges, XTND coaches and all the athletes who gave their time and energy to sport of Gymnastics both in the Club and events but also in furthering their skills through education courses.
On behalf of Gymnastics NZ we wish you very happy and safe holidays and look forward to working with you all in 2018.