website builder As the new year gets under way and Club plans are made for the year, it is a good time to identify any gaps in skills and experience of those on the committee or in paid Club roles. Have a look at the workshop options below to see whether any may help upskill your Club to reach its goals and be better prepared for challenges throughout the year.
Exult are running a range of different workshops in the Midlands region to help address the needs of Clubs including:
- Secrets of Sponsorship – Whakatane
- Busting the Busy Trap – Tauranga and Rotorua
- Growing Great Volunteer Teams – Hamilton and Tauranga
- Sustainable Funding – Rotorua
Bay of Plenty:
We will share workshops with you once published by Sport Bay of Plenty.
Wheelhouse are running a range of workshops to support Trusts, Societies and Community Organisations including:
- Governance for Trusts, Societies and Community Orgs – New Plymouth
- Legacy Leadership Development Programme 2017 – New Plymouth
- Planning for Trusts, Societies and Community Organisations – New Plymouth, Stratford and Hawera
- Dr Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats Workshop – New Plymouth
Community Waikato is running a series of Hands on Funding Workshops in Te Kuiti, Te Awamutu and Taumaranui – find more information (scroll to bottom of page).