See also the Auckland/Northland reminders calendar.
Regional Action Plans
Thank you to those Clubs who sent feedback on the Regional Action Plans via email. These plans are essential to shape the support GymSports NZ gives to your Club and the region over the next coming year. In 2017 three regional action plans will be developed to cover the regions: one for the Auckland SBP Clubs, one for the Auckland smaller and volunteer clubs and one for Northland.
Waitoa Free Range Chicken Star of the Week – #waitoagymstars
The Waitoa Free Range Chicken Star of the Week initiative is now well underway. Thank you to everyone who has sent through photos. We love seeing these on social media – please mention @gymsportsnz and/or use #waitoagymstars so that we can see them. Or send photos through to Dee.
It has also been great to see the different ways this scheme and our sponsor are being displayed in Clubs around the region.
Change of Club email addresses
Please change the following addresses in your email address books and Groups:
- Eastern Suburbs GC: firstname.lastname@example.org (please delete all other addresses)
- Counties Manukau Gymnastics: email@example.com (please delete the firstname.lastname@example.org and all other addresses for CMG)
- WAG Senior Judge course 8-9 April (closing date 29 Mar)
- RG Senior Judge course 8-9 April (closing date 29 Mar)
- AER Elementary Judge course 9 April (closing date 29 Mar)
- MAG Elementary Judge course 23 April (closing date 12 April)
Foundation Coach: Coaching Today (online course) and Understanding Movement (Online module) must be completed by the closing date of practical course.
- Understanding Movement practical 7 May Auckland
XTND Youth Leadership Programme
- XTND Trampoline Year 2 Module at Tri Star 9 April
- XTND Artistic Year 2 Module in Auckland 7 May