For an up-to-date list of all upcoming competitions, courses and events in and around Auckland and Northland please see this most recent version of the regional calendar. Please note this document is updated regularly and a new version will be sent out with each e-News.
Aktive Auckland – Sport & Recreation Good Sports project
Book a FREE workshop for your team or community and change lives.
Help Kiwi kids fall and stay in love with sport and raise a champion on and off the field.
Good Sports run interactive and engaging workshops. We use powerful stories and evidence-based research from around the world, to empower adults involved in children’s sport. Whether you are a coach, parent, teacher or sport leader, Good Sports has a workshop that can help you to better help the young people you work with.
Delivered by credible and authentic facilitators, we can help your team, club or school address:
- Improving athlete experiences
- Child disaffection and dropout in sport
- Child burnout and overuse injury
- Poor coach behaviour
- Poor parent behaviour
- Side line behaviour
- Implementing long-term athlete development philosophies
- A parent with a child that plays sport
- A coach of a children’s sports team
- A club or school administrator of children’s sport
To book a FREE Good Sports Workshop for your team or community see more information.