For an up-to-date list of all upcoming competitions, courses and events in and around Auckland and Northland please see this most recent version of the regional calendar. Please note this document is updated regularly and a new version will be sent out with each e-News.
Sport Auckland- Volunteer Workshop
Do one or two people do everything for your Club or organisation? Is this OK?
Do you want more people involved in your Club or organisation?
Do you find it difficult to get people to help out?
If these sound familiar come and have a chat with Cheryll.
Cheryll has been with Volunteering Auckland since 1995 and in a leadership role since 1998. She has an extensive background in volunteer leadership, volunteer programme development, review and management. She has been involved volunteered in the community in various roles from programme delivery to governance over many years.
- Wednesday 30 August
- 6:45 – 8:30pm
- Alexandra Park, Hobson Room, Level 3
For information regarding our workshops please email our Community Sport Advisor Mitch Hayde.
Habour Sport- Club/School Development Workshop
Meet potential suppliers creating partnerships that benefit everyone!! Come along and discover the benefits for both the Club and the School and receive resources to support your partnership.
- $25 per person or $20 each for any two or more people from the same organisation
- Payment by direct debit to Harbour Sport Trust, 03 0285 0134968 00. (Please use your name as reference)
- Held at the Function Room @ Harbour Sport, Sports House, Stadium Drive, Albany
- 7.00 – 8.30pm, Wednesday 20 September 2017