Dan and Dee are the Relationship Managers (RMs) for Auckland and Northland. They each look after a portfolio of clubs as follows:
Dan Sefuiva – Auckland RM and RM Helpdesk
- Aspire Aerobix
- Triple A Aerobics
- Waiheke Island Gymnastics Club
- Gym City Papatoetoe
You can contact Dan in the following ways:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the helpdesk email
- DDI: 09 306 0291
- cell: 0275 19 88 76
Dee Lampe – Auckland and Northland RM
- Kaitaia Gymnastics Club
- Kerikeri Gymnastics Club
- Bay of Islands Gymnastics Club
- Satellite in Kaikohe at Kaikohe Intermediate School
- Active Attitude
- Fantastic Gymnastics
- Whangarei Academy of Gymnastics
- Gymnastics Otamatea
- Mahurangi Gym Sports
- North Shore Trampoline Club
- North Harbour Gymnastic Centre
- Satellite in Orewa
- Satellite Hibiscus Coast in Whangaparaoa
- Shore Rhythmics
- Aspire Rhythmic Gymnastics Academy
- Eastern Suburbs Gymnastics Club
- Xtreme RhythmiX
- Gym Kids
- Waitakere Gymnastics Club
- Tri Star
- Extreme Trampoline
- Counties Manukau Gymnastics
- Howick Gymnastics Club
- Satellite Soul2Sole Aerobics
- Howick Rhythmics
- Icon Trampoline
- Te Puru Community Centre
- Franklin Gym Sports
You can contact Dee in the following ways:
- email: email@example.com
- DDI: 09 306 0293
- cell: 0275 244 115
- Skype: dee.lampe1
As distance can be a factor for clubs outside of Auckland, please feel free to add Dee to your Skype contacts. As part of her everyday role she is logged in to Skype so you can chat or ring her for free.
Does your club have a newsletter?
If so, please add Dan or Dee to your mailing list. If you don’t have a newsletter and need some support in how to set one up please just ask.
Visiting your Region
During the year Dee plans to travel up North with meeting dates being confirmed closer to the time.
In the meantime, there will be a number of opportunities for you to see Dan or Dee face to face.
- The AGM and Conference is in Wellington this year on Sunday 7 of May; this is a great opportunity to be surrounded by like-minded people, understand the direction of GymSports New Zealand and catch up with other clubs in and outside your region.
- At competitions, anniversaries and other festivities. Dan and Dee will be visiting some of the competitions hosted by your clubs. If you would like us to visit your competition please send us an invite. If you want to know whether we will be at a competition you are attending just drop us a line.
- Invite us to a meeting with your Club’s committee and/or to your club’s AGM. To get to know your Club better we would like to meet your Club’s committee and talk about the club’s planning and how the RM can support this. Travel up North will be based on existing meetings where possible so please let us know when you would like us to attend.