Gymnastics New Zealand is excited to announce that six international judges are the recipients of a Prime Minister’s Scholarship. Prime Minister’s Scholarship for Officials (judges) helps judges gain the skills to officiate at pinnacle events. The scholarship is awarded once a year. Recipients of a 2018 Scholarship are:
• Michelle Woolf – Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (Hutt Valley)
• Gareth Brettell – Men’s Artistic Gymnastics (Tri Star Gymnastics)
• Ken Bow – Men’s Artistic Gymnastics (Mid Island Gymsports)
• Janine Glover – Trampoline (Icon Trampoline)
• Lance Henry – Trampoline (Icon Trampoline)
• Avril Enslow – Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (Christchurch School of Gymnastics)
Congratulations to all judges and best wishes as you represent New Zealand at your respective international events through 2018.