- Josiah Geange – Tri Star, Auckland
- Erica Thorby – Xtreme Rhythmic, Auckland
- Krystal Cameron – ARGOS, Bay of Plenty
- Anna Jackson – MIGS, Bay of Plenty
- Georgina (Geo) Varela – Rangiora, Canterbury
- Andrew Forrest – Dunedin Gymnastics Academy, Otago
PCA is an established programme introduced by Sport NZ in 2014 to improve the quality of coaching provided to pre-elite emerging athletes. The regional areas which Sport NZ offers PCA are Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, Canterbury and Otago.
PCA will offer a unique professional development opportunity for the selected coaches over a period of two years. The content and structure of the two-year programme has been designed to take into account the particular needs of coaches.
Congratulations to all the above coaches on your selection into the programme.