Timeline for requirements for Clubs hosting qualifiers
This is a reminder regarding the Endorsed Event Timeline. As the 2019 season is underway, please be reminded of the following deadlines regarding document submission. Please refer to your 2019 Event Pack for clarification. Failure to turn in the required documents could lead to implications in hosting future Endorsed Events.
- 1 month prior to entry deadline – Entry information and entry form submitted to Gymnastics NZ (Excel document attachment)
- 1 month prior to event – Health & Safety Plan sent to Gymnastics NZ
- 2 weeks prior to event – Coach qualification list submitted to Gymnastics NZ (qualifying events only)
- 2 weeks prior to event – Judging panels and appointed Control Judge submitted to Gymnastics NZ
- 48 hours post-event – Results required to be available to the public through the clubs’ own platforms; (e.g. posted to club website, emailed directly)
- 2 weeks post event – Event report and results submitted to Gymnastics NZ
Please note – for RG, AER and TRA, when submitting results, please include an Excel version as it allows us to remove any duplicate names for those athletes competing in multiple disciplines/groups.
All documents and any questions please email the events team.
2019 New Zealand Gymnastics Championships
A reminder to please carefully read all Newsletters as they contain dates, deadlines and other important Nationals information. They will include all procedures (entry, withdrawal, dispensation, etc.) in detail, and should be treated as a one-stop-shop for all things Nationals. They will be distributed through Helpdesk, Club Portal and posted to the Nationals page on the website.
If you have not already, please contact your RM if you are a Provincial Coordinator (PNC),Team Manager, or Code Coordinator, as we need your contact information on file to ensure a smooth lead up to Nationals.
Here is a direct link to Newsletter 1 – it includes information on athlete entry fees, trophy and awards updates and coach accreditation.