One day only – Sunday 15 January 2017
Workshop topics include:
- HR Basics – Holiday pay, maternity/parental, types of contract, annual leave, health and safety obligations as an employer, minimum wage
- Recruitment 101 – Writing a job description and advertisement, interviewing, reference checking
- Performance Management – How to build staff development plans, setting goals and KPIs, annual plans, performance managing and managing poor performance
- Management Styles – What kind of manager are you? How to best engage your staff
Participants will attend for the full day.
Details of skills presented at course modules/workshops are outlined in the Administrator Workshops timetable. Any changes made to the schedule will be posted here and on the Facebook event page.
Pricing below includes:
- Workshop handouts
- Catering – morning tea/lunch/afternoon tea (please see the registration form to note any special dietary requirements)
- $150 for club member
- $140 for technical member
Clubs will be invoiced for each participant after the closing date.
Registrations must be received by 5.00 pm Tuesday 13 December.
To assist with logistics and planning, please advise your Regional Relationship Manager late November, with numbers interested in attending. Workshops will be held dependent on registration numbers.
Registrations received after 5.00 pm Wednesday 13 December will incur a $30.00 (+ GST) late fee. No registrations will be accepted after Friday 6 January 2017.
Withdrawals after the closing date will be refunded, less 25% of the course cost as an administration fee. Any person withdrawing three days or less before the course will not be eligible to receive a refund unless a medical certificate is supplied.
For further information, please contact:
Christine Reed – Sport Education Manager
DDI: 09 306 0295